Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Arby's Horsey Sauce

One of the best places for a quick burger style sandwich is without a doubt Arby's. Their Beef N' Cheddars, Arby Q, and my favourite, the Reuben on marbled bread are simply incredible. Sadly, their aren't too many outlets here and since I don't drive, it's to far to go for my Arby's fix.

One product Arby's came out with that I love on my sandwhiches is none other than the Horsey Sauce. Here is a very good facsimile of that sauce. I defy anyone to tell me the difference between this recipe and one that Arby's uses.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 Cup mayonnaise

  • 3 Tbsp. horseradish sauce (creamy style, not regular horseradish)

  • 1 Tbsp. sugar

  • 2 Packets of Equal sweetener (this may confuse some but trust me, it's important)

Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Keep refrigerated in a tightly covered container.

Must use up within about 2 weeks. Do not freeze.

No comments:

 
Site Meter