Tuesday, December 30, 2008

How Was Your Christmas?

I hope your Christmas celebration was a good one. Ours had its ups and downs. I couldn't celebrate with my family (parents and siblings live too far away), so the wife and I celebrated Christmas day at our nieces along with members from her side. We then celebrated another Christmas get-together on the 28th with my Mother-in-law, one of our sons, his better half, and our grandson. Our oldest couldn't make it though so that was a downer. The worse part was knowing one of our neighbours in our building passed away Christmas eve. It was rough for them (still is) but they are managing. I wish them luck.

I found the following clip and remember when I used to watch it as a youngster. Felt I had to post it as the last Christmas clip of the year.


LikeTelevision Embed Movies and TV Shows

No comments:

 
Site Meter